Craft Arena Covid 19 Risk Policy - updated 3rd December 2020
We are continuing to assess Covid risks and implement the following policy to safeguard both our customers and staff.
- Social distancing in line with current guidelines is in place in the shop, Alchemy Gallery, and Workshop area. The shopping and workshop areas have been remodeled to provide more space. If necessary we will continue to restrict numbers of customers as required by current guidelines.
- Complimentary hand sanitiser is available for our customers
- Unless you are exempt, you must wear a mask when in the studios.
- A see-through guard has been fitted to the counter. If you need help or assistance that we can’t give from behind the guard, we ask that you maintain distancing as much as possible, wear a face mask as necessary, and make contact time as short as possible.
- We prefer, for both your safety and ours, that you use our card machine and contactless payment. Till receipts, card payment receipts and Loyalty card stamps are still available and we will make sure to pass these to you in a safe manner. We are happy to take cash if needed, however coins and banknotes are not easily sanitised and should be considered a risk.
- In order to prevent spread of infection, and when Government restrictions allow, in-house Craft Arena workshops numbers are restricted to a maximum of 6 people (including tutors).
- Online classes are being held where practical, and should you wish to join a studio class remotely, this can be arranged.
- Sewing machine and product demonstrations are available, but we ask that you observe distancing as much as possible, wear a face mask, and keep contact to as short a time as possible.